Terms and conditions
When placing an order by e-mail in the store I confirm that:
- I am at least 21 years old
- The law allows the delivery of the medications I order to the delivery location I specify.
- I have recently undergone a medical examination or assessment of medical history by a competent physician who does not object to the use of the prescribed medications.
- I am fully informed and understand the risks, benefits, and potential side effects that can occur with the use of custom medications.
- I always take medicines responsibly prescribed to me by doctors or medicines I buy online.
- I am ordering a prescription for health improvement rather than looking for ways to buy prescriptions online.
- In case of complications related to the use of the ordered product, I will contact my local doctor immediately to get any necessary medical help.
- I understand that the use of any preparations, even over-the-counter food supplements, may have unintended effects, so I agree to use the preparation of my own free will and take full responsibility.
- I understand that this online store is not a pharmacy but an online store that provides generic medicines from licensed Indian drug manufacturers. I also understand that this store acts as an intermediary between the consumer (buyer) and the licensed manufacturer (seller) of medicines.
- The law allows me to dispose of and use a payment instrument that I will use to pay for my order.
Subject to the terms of this agreement, we undertake to provide all necessary information about our services and other services that we decide to provide in the future. We have the right to change the terms of this agreement at any time after new services are posted on this online store. By using this online store, you consent to your continued use of our services, without prejudice to any applicable laws and regulations, subject to the terms and conditions of use set forth in this agreement. Please note that you are hereinafter referred to as the "Customer".
Internet etiquette rules
By using our online store, you undertake not to impair the functionality of this website, otherwise disrupt the operation of the website or copy the information provided on the website.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
The customer agrees that by using e-mail. store services, assumes full responsibility. The Services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and / or fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, we make no warranties, including:
- any warranties regarding the availability, accuracy, or content of the information, products, or services;
- any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access, replacement.
The disclaimer also applies to the use of records, whether such records have been breached as a result of willful misconduct, negligence or any other act. The customer expressly acknowledges that this e-shop is not responsible for defamatory, abusive or illegal behavior of other customers or third parties and the risk of injury due to the above reasons.
Neither Bigsex.is nor its agents or content creators shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or unintentional damages arising out of the use of the Service, failure to read the Service Description, misuse of the Service or failure to comply with any warranty.
Customer acknowledges that the provisions of this section apply to the entire content of the Service.
All brands used on this site with a name such as: Viagra, Cialis, Levitra are not sold by manufacturers of Pfizer, Lilly ICOS and Bayer and we are in no way affiliated with the original preparations of these manufacturers. We offer only generic alternatives to Indian manufacturers such as Sunrise, Ajanta Pharma etc.