Tadarise 5mg N10 (Tadalafil)
- Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
- Šiuo metu neturime
Tadarise 5 contains 5mg of the active ingredient Tadalafil. This drug works by preventing the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase-5 to widen or relax blood vessels and improve blood flow to the penis. Increased blood flow leads to an erection. The drug will only assist in the process of erection, but sexual stimulation is needed in order for it to work. Tadalafil also helps BPH by relaxing the muscles in the prostate and bladder area to improve blood flow. This action will help easy flow of urine to address symptoms of BPH.
Tadarise does not cure erectile dysfunction, offer protection from sexually transmitted diseases, increase a man’s libido, nor serves as a form of birth control in men.
Tadarise is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Below are the recommended dosages of Tadarise:
- Tadalafil tablets with doses of 10mg or 20mg must be taken as needed for erectile dysfunction. These doses are not intended for continuous daily consumption. One tablet must be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Tadalafil tablets with doses of 2.5mg or 5mg may be taken daily for erectile dysfunction. One tablet must be taken per day, at same times each day, without regard to the time of sexual activity.
- 5mg of Tadalafil is the recommended dose for erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia. One tablet is taken once daily, at same times each day.
Tadarise tablets must be swallowed whole with water. It may be taken without regard for food because food does not affect the drug’s efficacy. The effect of the drug may last up to 36 hours. Tadarise must not be taken more than one tablet in a day. A missed dose may be taken as soon as remembered, but dose must never be doubled.
Doctors may prescribe different dosages from the above recommendations as the dosage requirement varies per patient. Strictly follow doctor’s orders. Tadarise is not for use by women and children.
Men allergic to the active ingredient, Tadalafil, and all inactive ingredients of the tablet, must not use Tadarise.
Tadarise must not be used if patient is taking nitrate drugs for heart problems such as nitroglycerine, isosorbide mononitrate or dinitrate, or if taking recreational drugs such as amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite. Combination of these drugs may cause a serious drop in blood pressure.
The drug is also contraindicated to patients taking guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Riociguat, a drug for pulmonary arterial hypertension, as it may also cause a serious drop in blood pressure.
Tadarise must not be taken if advised not to have sexual activity because of heart problems.
Aside from a drug’s useful effects, they also produce unwanted side-effects. Patients taking this drug will have different response to it. The most common side effects of Tadarise include headache, muscle pains, indigestion, flushing, feeling sick, stuffy or runny nose, or feeling dizzy. These side effects usually pass after a few hours or a few days.
Intake of Tadarise must be stopped and medical help is urgently needed if the following side effects occur:
- an erection that is painful or lasts more than 4 hours
- decrease or sudden loss of vision or hearing
- symptoms of heart attack such as chest pain, pain spreading to jaw, neck, or shoulder, dizziness or nausea during sexual activity, sweating
- symptoms of severe allergic reaction such as hives, breathing difficulty, swelling of face, lips, tongue or throat
Tadalafil can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve which may result in sudden vision loss. This side effect has been associated with the use of erectile dysfunction drugs, similar to Tadalafil. Most people who experience this side effect have pre-existing eye problems or blood vessel disorder risk factors.
Consult a health care professional for more information on Tadarise side effects.
Warnings and Precautions
Consult a health care provider before taking Tadarise to know if the drug is safe for use. Medications may affect other medical conditions or interact with other medications.
A health care provider must be informed of all medical problems, including if the patient has or had the following:
- heart problems in the past 6 months
- pulmonary hypertension
- low blood pressure or uncontrollable high blood pressure
- stroke in the past 6 months
- liver or kidney problems
- retinitis pigmentosa
- severe loss of vision, including NAION
- stomach ulcers
- bleeding problems
- blood cell problems
- injured or deformed penis
- erection lasted more than 4 hours
A health care provider must be informed of all other medications being taken, such as:
- alpha blockers
- blood pressure drugs
- antiviral drugs for HIV or Hepatitis C
- antifungal drugs
- some antibiotics
Other medications for erectile dysfunction must not be taken with Tadarise. Contact a health care provider for more information on Tadarise drug interaction.
Caution is advised when driving, using tools or machines or doing tasks requiring alertness as the drug can cause side effects that affect a man’s abilities.
Tadarise and Alcohol
Large consumption of alcohol may reduce a man’s ability to get an erection thus preventing maximum benefit from the drug. Alcohol can also increase the risk of side effects such as headache, dizziness, increased heart rate or drop in blood pressure.
Tadarise and Grapefruit
Consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice is not recommended because it can increase levels of Tadalafil (Tadarise) in the blood, thereby increasing risk of side effects.